Thursday, September 6, 2012

Change Exhaust Muffler Tip...

Alphard AX and MZ/MZG model for 1st gen do not have muffler tip at all. Only Alphard AS/MS model do have a round muffler tip as a standard to make `sportier` look.

It very easy to change muffler tip. There are many type of muffler tip - oval,round,double hole,box shape. It is up to the owner follow its own interest. For me, I change to oval type muffler tip. Bring Alphard to one of the exhaust workshop at my wife hometown - Pendang.

The formen cut the existing non-muffler tip (standard) , shorten it. Then welded the new muffler tip which i choosen before - Oval type. Now, my Alphard look more sportier. hehehe... Cost me RM160 for the muffler tip + labour charge. I am  very satisfied with my new muffler.

















1 comment: