Wednesday, January 29, 2014

New Day Running Light - DRL II (Episode 2)

Only lasting 1 year..

My previous DRL failed to light up at all. First of all, i checked that the fuse is not broken. Suspected that the wiring had a problem, may be the wire was cut at the middle of somewhere from power source to ON OFF switch. But there is nothing wrong with the connectivity. Very confused. How come out of sudden all the LED inside the DRL were fail to light up.

So, sent the car to accessories shop near my home after giving up the effort. He said my DRL had a total failure. Cannot be used at all..Confused again, as far as i know, there is rarely case that all the LEDs would be broken at the same time. OK la...whatever. I bought a new set of DRL. This time the price is double the previous one - RM150/pair. The wiring is same, just replace the DRLs unit.

I brought back the 'broken' DRLs. Tried to light up using battery 12V. Weird the DRL had light up. Only 1 LED had a problem. All are fine!! How can this LEDs did not light up when attached together with the wiring?? Hahahah...maybe my car just 'merajuk' want a new small eye..





 Worth it? Look at the picture below..hehehe :)








The light is so bright. Even my normal night driving just use the DRL + fog lamp as a replacement for my projector lamp (main lamp). hahaha, can save power use to power on the HID ballast..huhuhuhuu..







No comments:

Post a Comment