Saturday, February 8, 2014

Hanging Aromatic Perfume

Used to buy many type/brand of car perfume but no satisfaction on my point of view.
Glade, Ambi-Pur and 'made in china' which are sold widely at store across the country.
Main type of car perfume which are available:

1. Liquid
2. Gel

Came across my mind while driving my father's car SAGA, noticed that he use the 'hanging type' car perfume. I do not know the brand but the odour is so refreshing. May be because its the first time i had been inside the car or the odour is well blended inside the interior due to the car small cabin space unlike the Alphard.

I want to give a try to my Alphard. Bought at Big Aeon store, priced at RM16++ , do not remember exactly the cent portion. Smell good and refresing. So far its the best odour for my Alphard.








No comments:

Post a Comment